Please confirm your appointment Date and Time with Reception on 07 3010 3344.
Note: A valid GP or specialist referral is required to make an appointment.
Please arrive before your appointment time. If you are running late, please phone Reception on 07 3010 3344 to advise them of you estimated time of arrival.
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please ring Reception as soon as possible on 07 3010 3344.
What to bring to your consultation
- A valid Referral letter from your GP or referring specialist (or ensure that a referral has been sent to us directly).
- Medicare Card.
- Private Health Insurance Card and information.
- Any previous Obstetric History Records (GP, hospital, specialist) especially if previous Obstetric care was elsewhere.
- Reports of all scans and pathology that have been performed in this current pregnancy (or the names of the ultrasound and pathology service providers).
- Any previous blood tests, echocardiograms, x-rays or test results that may be relevant to your appointment.
- Bank Account details (BSB and account number) that could be used by Medicare to Direct Credit your Medicare Rebate.
After you arrive, you will be asked to complete a Patient Information Form (if you haven’t done so on line) and to sign for Privacy Information Consent and Payment Terms and Conditions.
A copy of the Patient Information Form and the Privacy Information Consent form can be downloaded for your perusal and you may bring a completed form with you on the day of your First Visit appointment.